SMTP Mailer - Multithreaded | TheJavaSea

Official SMTP Mailer - Multithreaded | TheJavaSea SMTP Mailer V2 - Beta Patch

No permission to download

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
Your program was rated in Tanzania college of technology. And would like to invite your for a presentation in Jan. What are the few downloads on the project about. Is it possible to fix the bulk smtp uploading any time soon. Thats the main issue we are facing.

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
Please if this could be fixed before monday classes so this software can get good rating. Also we seeking to get a tender for you to licence our school with your program. We could order 30 systems license. But i will need to use mind to demonstrate. It will be beneficial to you

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
smtp.yahoo.com|465|testn@yahoo.com|123fdfdf -- When you are check smtp server on SMTP Checker
smtp.yahoo.com|465|test1@yahoo.com|123fdfdf

"smtp.yahoo.com","465","testn@yahoo.com","123fdfdf" -- When you want to Upload bulk smtp tp SMTP Mailer
"smtp.yahoo.com","465","test1@yahoo.com","123fdfdf"

So the problem now is After you have check all smtp and you have saved the good ones.
It should be easy that the saved good smtp can be easily uploaded on the SMTP mailer.
Without to start to edit the ( | ) to ( "," ) and ( " )

bhee221

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
Hello, I am curious where it's best to scrape/buy e-mail lists? Looking for sorority girl email lists...

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
Please Login or Register to view content

I have the database of these site which will amount to close to 800k leads.
I have some other database. They are expensive and not cheap.
If your interested contact my via skype roland42971

• Tags
    automated smtp mailer automated thejavasea smtp mailer mailer smtp smtp mailer - multithreaded smtp mailer - multithreaded by thejavasea thejavasea smtp mailer