No permission to download

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
my account is unregistered for the SMTP mailer

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
How can i get smtp combo or a software that can generate of find smtp.

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
I have tested the software with a japanese smtp server. I have a lot of japan smtp. Now the problem is the sender name always show the same username of the smtp. example> if the smtp is info@mail.com the sender name will appear as info even if you wrote Jack or Jill in the From: column. Also you need to share a .csv file to help load emails and smtp in bulk

Last edited:

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
Sample Email List .CSV file:

"username", "email"
"username2", "email2"

"recipient Name","The Email" ---> (Column Names - Optional)
"Joe Bidenz","joebidenz@yahoo.com"
"Joe Doe","jodoe@yahoo.com"

Note: If first line in CSV file is the column names then
"First line is treated as column names" must be checked.

Marks-Man

Administrator
Resources: 405
Please Login or Register to view content
it takes the email as username, but it is not working properly at the moment due to library bug, will have to wait for new library update.

this will be fixed soon, we had faced issues with that and waiting for an update

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
How can we load bulk smtps. Its very hard to load smtp one after the other. Is there a method to load bulk smtp

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
Please its not all of us know how to use sql. And if you want your program to be notice by all it has to work well. I run a IT school and introduced them your program. The whole class of 40 students came back with the same issue of not knowing how to load bulk smtp. Which means the problem is stressful and not worth the while. With my experience and advice. Once you want to do something do it well. It wont take anything to add features for bulk uploading of smtp. Please try and do it at your conveniences. But been using your software to teach my class about smtp and email marketing

roland4297

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
Alright its understandable. Also if personalize features could be added. You program is being rated and the most simple and lightest marketing tools. I am planning to win a award with your program. I would appreciate as soon as possible. I will also want to invite you to a seminar to present your program too

• Tags
    automated smtp mailer automated thejavasea smtp mailer mailer smtp smtp mailer - multithreaded smtp mailer - multithreaded by thejavasea thejavasea smtp mailer