Tutorials How to choose the best VPS provider ? [TBOT] Stress test!!

Tutorials - How to choose the best VPS provider ? [TBOT] Stress test!! - TheJavaSea Forum, Gaming Laptops & PCs Reviews, Linux Tutorials, Network Hacks, Hacking, Leaks, Proxies, Domains & Webhosting, Coding Tutorials, SEO Tips & Hacks, Security TIPS and much more.

Marko

V.I.P Member
Registered Member
Hello Guys,

Please note that this tutorial is only for testing purposes, so I decided to do following stress tests by using TBOT program on following providers:

Please Login or Register to view content

So in order to start my test I had to download different proxies from different providers and merge them , then check them via TBOT proxy checker

8 Instances 30 threads
240 requests/s for each program

Result :

image20ccbc5c147a8fcfe.png

8 Instances 30 threads
240 requests/s for each program

Result:

image444ca4faa41de08c6.png

"Itnuthosting" went down for 5 minutes without any responses, after 5 minutes they mitigated attack.
"Ecompute" kept responding as usual.

So we were curious to test VPS on 2 providers, and results wasn't surprising only "Ecompute" survived, the other server crashed !!

We conclude that "Ecompute" might have hardware protection!!

Note: this is not advertisement for both providers, but I had purchased "
Tbot" tool and it helped me alot with discovering that my websites are vulnerable , and it helped me with securing my server against DDOS/DOS Attacks (I had to apply multiple rules via IPTABLES and do stress testing at same time).

It is not always about hosting offering DDOS protection, but sometimes it can be server misconfiguration that causes such problems like DDOS/DOS attacks.
In this tutorial we just wanted to check if following VPS providers have hardware protections against such attacks :)

I recommend to buy this tool because it has many useful functions

Thanks @Marks-Man

• Tags
    100daysofcode 5g-twitter ai-tech artificialintelligence bigdata cybersecurity datascience ddos deeplearning dos hardware how to choose hosting industry40 iot machinelearning nlp protection python robots tech