Discussions How strong is TBOT (TheJavaSea Botnet)?

Discussions - How strong is TBOT (TheJavaSea Botnet)? - TheJavaSea Forum, Gaming Laptops & PCs Reviews, Linux Tutorials, Network Hacks, Hacking, Leaks, Proxies, Domains & Webhosting, Coding Tutorials, SEO Tips & Hacks, Security TIPS and much more.
Discussions

Marks-Man

Administrator
Resources: 405
Please Login or Register to view content
Yep, each instance 18 threads,
@Marko Launched 14 and re-launched other 14 so he actually launched 28 instances, it is 28*18=504 unique concurrent connections and each of these concurrent connections is multiplied by 18 number of threads
504*18=9072 total connections

😅 it is bit complicated,
yep normal home routers would crash because they can't handle that much, unless you are willing to use a linux server as router ;)
then you can put 100 threads and launch many instances, I bet you will need a super computer ;)

hacxx

Registered Member
Nice video. I don't know how much you are charging for the botnet but if it is only for denial of service there is better services out there. The only good thing is that you made it by yourself. I will post my list of DDoS services later.

Marks-Man

Administrator
Resources: 405
Please Login or Register to view content
30$ for all our VIP Collection, Lifetime

Yep you can host this tool on multiple Windows VPS Servers and launch attacks, but you will need good proxy lists, because we use them as bots 😎

There are many DDOS Online Booters but all are failing against Cloudflare, but with our tool it take some time to get under attack mode triggered and cause good downtime & sometimes mess servers up, at the end it depends how strong is server provider.

~Have a nice day 🌹

Last edited:

hacxx

Registered Member
I don't want to buy, i have my own tools and no you are wrong CloudFlare can be easily bypass at a tick of a box away. I will post the list in the forum.

Have a look here:

• Tags
    booter botnet ddos dos how strong strong botnet the thejavasea tbot