Leaks ClixSense database leaked September 2016 - Re-Uploaded 18/11/2019 - Free Download

Leaks - ClixSense database leaked September 2016 - Re-Uploaded 18/11/2019 - Free Download - TheJavaSea Forum, Gaming Laptops & PCs Reviews, Linux Tutorials, Network Hacks, Hacking, Leaks, Proxies, Domains & Webhosting, Coding Tutorials, SEO Tips & Hacks, Security TIPS and much more.

RankBit

Registered Member
Resources: 42
USmMfrd.png

In September 2016, the paid-to-click site ClixSense suffered a data breach which exposed 2.4 million subscriber identities. The breached data was then posted online by the attackers who claimed it was a subset of a larger data breach totalling 6.6 million records. The leaked data was extensive and included names, physical, email and IP addresses, genders and birth dates, account balances and passwords stored as plain text.

On the News:
Please Login or Register to view content

cybercashworldwide.com
cybercashworldwide.com

Filetype: SQL

Note: The data on this database are a match. I have research this db before and i was able to login to services such as Mega.nz and see the files shared. I even got access to information that i shouldn't like copy of ID card, Utility Bill, etc...

Download
cigorsica.com

Shrink your URLs and get paid!
cigorsica.com
cigorsica.com

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

• Tags
    java sea forum javasea mega lostleaks mega leaks mega link the java sea forum