Tutorials How To Get Back Your Hacked Email ...

Tutorials - How To Get Back Your Hacked Email ... - TheJavaSea Forum, Gaming Laptops & PCs Reviews, Linux Tutorials, Network Hacks, Hacking, Leaks, Proxies, Domains & Webhosting, Coding Tutorials, SEO Tips & Hacks, Security TIPS and much more.

RankBit

Registered Member
Resources: 42
How To Get Back Your Hacked Email ... 12-02-2011, 04:58 PM #1
I HAVE WRITTEN THIS TUTORIAL MYSELF ---- EXCLUSIVELY FOR HACKCOMMUNITY----

**THIS IS VERYIMPORTANT**
FIRST OF ALL, IF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT GETS HACKED-- INFORM YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT TO SEND HER BOOBS SNAPS AND NAKED PHOTOS IN THAT EMAIL ACCOUNT
& THAT'S A GOOD PRACTICE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUS PHOTOS TO YOUR HARD DISK:lol:

Now, lets get started..

topics covered in the tutorial are ::
  • “Forget Password†Option
  • Contact account provider team
  • Contact Email Provider by FAX or Mail
  • & waiting Wink for the recovery .. he he

\\::// “Forget Password†Option

First try the “Forget Password†Option. This will not work in most cases, as options like forget password rely on secondary email address and security question, both of which can be easily changed once a account gets hacked. But still you should try atleast once as most password gets hacked by script kiddies and not by real hackers.

\\::// Contact account provider team

Windows Live team has setup a validation page for Hotmail users whose account is hacked and not able to login into email account. The Validation page can be used as last resort to recover and get back hacked Hotmail emails accounts.

The Validation Page was created to ask key questions about your account (only ""YOU"" would be able to provide the answers) when you created or updated your account.

Details include information which most likely only real owner can provide. Here are few things for example…

Last successful login date.
Account creation date.
Your Full name (or what you used during the sign up).
Your date of birth.
Your old secret question and their answer.
Your country.
Google products you used with this account and the date you started using each one (for Gmail).

Now most important part is what they quoted on the form :

“Please answer each question as thoroughly and accurately as possible. If you’re not certain about some of the information, provide your closest estimate. Whether or not we can return your account depends on the strength and accuracy of your responses.â€

Same thing apply for the others email accounts providers, this is their contact form about the hacked email service :

- For Gmail users : Gmail Contact Form
Code:
http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/request.py?contact_type=ara&ctx=accounts&hl=en

- For Yahoo users : Open the Yahoo login page and click on “I can’t access my account†link located under the login fields. then continue with instruction..
Code:
https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?
- For USA Hotmail users follow this link please.
Code:
http://mail.usahotmail.com/email/scripts/hints.pl?bounce=0

\\::// Contact Email Provider by FAX or Mail

If the email account provider didn’t replied to your support ticket, try to get in touch with them using a simple Mail or by FAX.

For hotmail and Windows live users :

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
USA

Microsoft USA FAX: (425) 706-7329
Microsoft France FAX : 0033164460660
Microsoft France Phone : 0825827829

For Gmail users :

Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
USA

Google Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Google Fax: +1 650-253-0001

For Yahoo users :

Yahoo! Inc.
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
USA

Yahoo phone: (408) 349-3300
Yahoo FAX: (408) 349-3301

\\::// Now waiting Wink for the recovery .. he he

Guys, this method is working perfectly, so you don’t have to worry if you are the real account owner..

It takes probably 2 to 3 week to process your recovery request then your email will get back to you. So just be patient & relax.

1-NEXT TIME
2-TRY TO CLEAN YOUR COMPUTER--
3-BUY A GOOD ANTIVIRU$ LIKE NOD32 OR NORTON--
4-UPDATE YOUR WINDOWS AND BROWSERS (especially your browser) TO PREVENT DIRIVEBYS--
5-AND FOR N00BS DO NOT TRUST THE .exe and .pdf B00TH ARE EXTREMLY DANGEROUS--
6-TRY TO DOWNLOAD 'SKYPE' FROM ITS OFFICIAL WEBSITE i.e skype.com NOT FROM skypee.com or skyp.com or skyp.tk and and and :headbash::headbash::headbash: --

Thats all I can do for you guyz!
now its your choice to try nd get back urself OR you can send me some donations if u want me to give you back ur account
cuz i am getting lots of dumps now a daysCool

• Tags
    certified ethical hacker (ceh) certification hacking e-learning hacking guides hacking tips and tricks hacking tutorials intro to hacking