How to crack Discord Accounts easy way

How to crack Discord Accounts easy way - TheJavaSea Forum, Gaming Laptops & PCs Reviews, Linux Tutorials, Network Hacks, Hacking, Leaks, Proxies, Domains & Webhosting, Coding Tutorials, SEO Tips & Hacks, Security TIPS and much more.

RankBit

Registered Member
Resources: 42
So I was having fun with this method that I personally discovered and decided to share it with you guys
to have
fun aswell sheepe DancingClown
Proof :

So let's jump into it :

Hidden Content

Req:
- Pc
- a brain
- Valid mail access account
- ThunderBird
- Discord app on pc
- Like for this thread monkayes Jk

Method :
First, you need to try some valid mailaccess into Discord app until you get a valid discord hit
(
If this thread get's 25 Likes I'll make an OB Config and share it here to ease it a bit for you ) PepeBlush
try to target US or EU mailaccess combo to get a higher chance to get valid account and juicy stuff in it Smart
So... once you get a valid account request another password using the Discord app on PC
then login into the email using Thunderbird or some email viewer and editor remember you need to edit the mailbox so the owner can't get sh*t about what's happening
I recommend Thunderbird
once you in change the password, If it requests phone number add yours and once you're in the account remove it
can't be ez than that
if it says the dumb message that OH NO YOU'RE LOGIN IN USING A NEW IP... then just use the email again PepeGlad
now go back and delete every mail related to Discord password changes and block this sender : noreply@discord.com and report it a spam
Enjoy the juicy stuff and remember YOU need a BRAIN so USE it bcz BlackMailing is illegal.
bdsm

• GOALS:
500 Likes !! Support Me by leaving Like span>
50 +Rep Thinking

Hype
PepeGlad