Adds Amazon affiliate ID to links in messages.
The Amazon parser add-on is used to convert Amazon links immediately after a message is saved. The converted links will include your Amazon affiliate ID.
- Parses thread and conversation messages.
- Different affiliate IDs can be added for each country.
- Deletes any existing affiliate ID and adds your affiliate ID.
- User group permissions allow bypass.
- All phrases start with amazonparser_ for your convenience.
When a member pastes one or more Amazon URLs into a message (after saving message), the add-on will parse the message looking for Amazon links and add your affiliate ID.
User group permissions:
Normally you will not be required to change User group permissions. However the add-on has the ability to "Bypass" the default behavior and not parse the Amazon link, this can be useful in situations where you would like certain user groups to use their own affiliate ID. The "Bypass" permission would be set to Allow for that user group.
Question and Answers:
Q: Will my affiliate tag be added to search links?
A: No. This add-on is designed to add your affiliate tag to product links.